Hair removed from below the surface of the skin by waxing or sugaring. If you do not see a service or combination of services please inquire. Tweezing will be charged at a dollar a minute.
- To lessen the pain associated with hair removal, you may take an over the counter pain reliever but check with your physician for a recommendation as some medications can be blood thinning or increase bruising.
- Please do not drink alcohol as a form of pain reliever.
- Avoid scheduling appointments during menstrual period, sickness, or while on antibiotics as you could be more sensitive.
- Do not exercise or participate activity that warms the body for 2 hours before the waxing or sugaring appointment as it can cause live tissue to be removed.
- Exfoliate: 24 hours before waxing /48 hours before sugaring
- No tanning (spray or bed) 24 hours prior or after.
- If shaving, ideally hair should be grown out for a minimum 7-10 days (1/16-1/4 inch long) before sugaring and 14-21 days for waxing (¼- ½ inch long)
- Waxing/Sugaring is NOT suitable for those using medically prescribed acne treatments, (Accutane, Retin-A, Differin, Tazorac, or other medically prescribed acne treatments)or who have recently had deep chemical peels or laser treatments, have taken antibiotics within the last two weeks after chemical peels.
- Spicy foods, caffeine and alcohol are vasodilators, so avoid them for a few hours before and after your service.
- Please be aware that waxing can cause some skin redness.
- Pregnant and nursing women please consult your physician before scheduling an appointment.